37 thoughts on “PPSC Advertisement No 22-2012 SS, SSS, Headmaster, Headmistress Changes In Dates And Qualification, Date Extended To 05-November-2012

1. immanay72

i hav 2 semester result not 3rd semester i add my b.ed 3rd semester marks by guess in applying……….. during interview i can provide my full result marks ke kami baichi ya result declaration date k wrong hony ke waja sy koi problem tu ni ho ga by pannel………………..

1. adeelabbasbk Post author

In headmaster they will reject you if they found your result is not complete.
      and for SS you will be called for test.

thanks

2. hifza ijaz

AoA my qualification is m.sc chemistry without b.ed can i selected for headmistress post ?
    or m.sc chemistry without b.ed can i selected for subject specilist post ?

1. adeelabbasbk Post author

You can Be selected as Subject Specialist But Your Headmistress Application Will Be Rejected As You Dont Have Required Qualification.
      Thanks

3. Maria

Asslamualikum :
    I have done my master in education and pol science can i apply for headmistress otherwise which post is suitable for me…???

4. Maria

Maria :
    Asslamualikum :
    I have done my masters in education and pol science can i apply for headmistress otherwise which post is suitable for me…???

5. shabana shahid

aoa i have done msc in applied psychology and m-ed ,b-ed.
    am i selected for the post of headmistress and deputy headmistress?

6. farzanabadsha

plz mujay HM ki test date kay baray main batain aur kia her dafa test open karnay say pehlay log in hona parra ga ya aik dafa hi kafee hay

7. A. Haseeb

I have done MBA. And I have done B.Ed. after the last date of application. I could not mention because at that time my B.ed. was incomplete? Will they call me test or not?

8. rahila naz

sir i was apply for s.s urdu still i dont know about test date and interview date please tell me what about that, thanks