MODEL PAPER FOR EDUCATORS

CLICK HERE FOR SOME MCQ HLPING MATERIAL

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT EDUCATORS CLICK HERE

159 thoughts on “Arts Educator Jobs, Science Educator Job In Punjab Test Pattern Sample Papers For NTS Test

1. Mureed Hussain

Sir, I want to inform u that The Qualification for SESE(science) Entry Test is wrong in the Advertisement of NTS which will be held on 20th Novembver 2013. It should be B.Sc M.Sc/ Zoology Botany/ Chemistry isteads of BSC. M.Sc/ Physics/ Mathematics

2. Muhammad Fiaz

Please upload the sample papers for the test so that I shall be able to consult them for the preparation.It would be really helpful.Thanks

3. Masood-Ul-Hassan

Sir,

The Qualification for Arts Educators as mentioned in the advertisement Daily Jang dated 3rd November, 2013 is B.A / B.Ed (Hons). What will be the eligibility of a potential candidate who is having qualification of B.A along with B.Ed. (2-years).
    Masood-Ul-Hassan

4. misbah

plz tell b kia ma b nts ma apply kar sakti hu mari fsc with bsc ha special catagory ma to kia ma bps 9 general k liay apply kar sakti

5. imaama

sir main ny b.com kia hua hy.kya main elementary school educator B.P.S # 9 k liay apply kar skti hun?plz help me if any one have info about this

1. Muhammad Imran Bashir

sorry imama you r not eligible because simple BA ya BSC walay apply kr sktay hain B.Com walay apply nahi kr sktay

1. M Hammad Hassan

No u can’t apply for SSE BIOLOGY. only M.sc with Botany or Zoology can apply. You can apply for SESE science,

6. amir shah

what would be the pattern for NTS test for the recuritement of educator 2013. would it be same for all educator (ESE,SESE,SSE)

7. Huma Iqbal

I have completed my M.A EDUCATION SECONDRY. can I apply for
    Elementry school educator or SECONDRY school educator.

8. Marriam

Salam, I have done Masters in Marhematics. I want to know,k test syllbus my MAths,IT,Pedagogy,English, general knowledge h bs. K all subjects ka test ho ga. Such as Islamist ,pak studies or science for BS-14 & BS-16

9. rania

hi sir can i aplly 4 msc chemistry post.i did pharm d with biochem,organic chem,medicinal chem nd analytical chem as major subjects in my acedemic course

10. Rao M Shahid

Dear Sir.

it is humbly requested, kindly mail me the sample paper’s for the post of Senior Elementary School
    Educator(Computer Science) (BPS-14) and Secondary School Educator
    (Computer Science) (BPS-16)
    I Shall be thank full to You

Your’s Faithfully
    Rao M Shahid

11. Rushda

Please informed me about the Test of MCS (Masters in Computer Science)
    test pattern and sample papers and also the book if any online book is available for this test???
    Thanks

12. saqib

kia B.Sc (Hons) agriculture in Plant breeding and molecular genetics wale apply kr skte hain wiht HEC equivalence certificate? plz tell me

13. farah

main

main ny polutical sciene main mastr kia hia bed k paper diy hian but abhi result nahi kia kia main 9 scale ky liy aapy kr sakti hoon

14. Muhammad Shafi

Sir please inform about the test pattern for the educator nts tests and give the easy access of searching of test pattern because it is very essential for the preparation of the test.

1. saira manzoor

My sister has completed her M.A Economics after B.com…………………….can she apply 4 bps 14/16??????????????????????

2. Saira Manz0or

My sister has completed her M.a economics(result w8ng 4 part 2) after doing B.com…………………….can she apply 4 bps 14/16 post???????????????

15. Muhammad sarfraz

I apply the 2 or 3 posits when the sample papers will the uploded on the website of nts. otherwise i considered the faraud of theis adviretisement

16. salma

Dear Sir.

Educator(Urdu) (BPS-14) and Secondary School Educator
    (Urdu) (BPS-16)
    I Shall be thank full to You

1. salma

i done BA(hons) 16 years education which is equivalent to M.A …..can i apply senior elementary educator and secondary school educator??????????

17. Saba

AOA..kia koi bata sakta h k 16 or 14 grade k liy ik hi test ho ga y alag alag ho ga..or agr master or B.A dono py apply karna ho tu b test ik hi ho ga kia??? Plz reply

18. TASLEEM AZIZ

SALAM I AM TASLEEM AZIZ.I SAW THE ADD OF TEACHINGS IN JANG NEWSPAPER.I AM B.ED FROM OPEN UNIVERSITY BUT WITING FOR RESULT. I WANTS JOB OF TEACHERING.WHAT IS THE POSTAL ADDRESS.

19. uzma sana

Sir ‘ Why for English you’ve given just 10 seats although you’ve changed English syllabus & in Govt. schools there is need of new teachers
    who have studied English with new pattern?

20. uzma sana

who have studied English with new pattern?

21. salma

i hv done BA(hons) in Urdu literature 16 years education which is equivalent to M.A Urdu …..can i apply senior elementary educator and secondary school educator??????????

22. uswa.saher

A.A sir why you’ve given only 10 seats for English while you’ve changed English syllabus & in Govt Schools there is need for teachers who have studied English with new pattern? Plz rply me

23. fozia

sir, i am domiciled in Vehari but live in Multan .There is no post for SSE English in distt.Vehari .My husband is domiciled in Multan ,can i apply for SSE English on the basis of my husbands domicile.

1. adeelabbasbk Post author

Dear Domicile Chal Jata Hay Apply To Kro And Sath Ma New ID k Ley Apply Kro And Ho Skta Hay Date Extend Ho Jay Kch So 18 Ko Ap Apply Kr Dena. This Is Just A test Kch Bhi Kr K Test To Do Ap;
      For More Info And Answers Go & Like Our Page
      Thanks

24. fozia

sir, i am domiciled in Vehari but live in Multan .There is no post for SSE English in distt.Vehari .My husband is domiciled in Multan . can i apply for SSE English on the basis of my husbands domicile.

25. Rabia

ASALAM U ALIAKUM g
    Sir many double math or computer k sth Bsc kia hy . kindly kia ap mjhy bta skty hy k ma kis post k lia apply kr skti hn ?

26. sobia

i want helping book & sample paper of urdu subject for sse,sese. plz guide me for test preparation. tell me the name of book.thankssssssssssss

27. saadia

السلام وعلیکم! سر میں نے شہادۃالعالیہ ،ایم اے اسلامیات،اور بی ایڈ کیا ہوا ہے کیا میں اپلائی کر سکتی ہوں ہوں ؟۱۶ سکیل پر؟

28. shumaila zaib

Sir. Kindly tell me that i could apply for SESE? I have done B.Sc (botany, zoology and chemistry) but M.Sc Environmental sciences… In advertisment it is mention that either B.sc (Botany, zoology and chemistry) or M.Sc (Botany/ zoology/ chemistry).

29. sabiha

I am 36 YEAR with 1st division phy the age limit in nat is 30 but in educator form is mention 38 Iam confused about these some one can tell me what is age for all canidate

30. falaknaz

mny nawa e wakt k pg #12 py prha tha k educators ki appointmnt cancel kr di gai hn shayd baldiyati election ki wja sy,,, 20 ya 31 dec k bad new schedual dya jae ga r dobara process xtart o ga………plzzzzzzzzzzzzz admin guide me k ye bat kahan tk thk h??????

31. samina

plz inform me k kia nts un ko apear hone ka chance de gi jinka master continue ha? m mcs ki student hun and B.ed b kr rhi hun, ma ne recq policy ma parha tha k jin ki qualification vacancy k according nai h wo contract base pe aply kr skty hain aur 3 year mea unku apni qualification complete krni hugi nai tu cancel kr dia jar ga.