National Testing Service NTS Announced Schedule For Anti Terrorism Department (Recruitment Test For The Post Of Corporals)

National Testing Service NTS Announced Schedule for Anti Terrorism Department  (Recruitment Test for the Post of Corporals)

Anti Terrorism Department
(Recruitment Test for the Post of Cororals)
 Registration Form :  Available from 11th November 2013
 To Download Advertisement :  Click Here
 Last Date For Application Submission :  Monday, 25th November 2013
 Test Date :  Will be Announced Soon

62 thoughts on “National Testing Service NTS Announced Schedule for Anti Terrorism Department (Recruitment Test for the Post of Corporals)

1. Faran Malik

sleep py yahe likha tha k phly madical ho ga phr runing magr test man sb sy pehly runing hoti hy us k bad baqi activities hoti hn sooo be ready of runing yahooooo

1. Tayyaba

same question!What are the duties of a female corporal?This job is suitable for girls or not?How to apply unable to find registration form.

1. Arsal Awan

Females will not be selected for operational duties mostly females will be selected on technical bases and for office and data base management so keen females should enhance their skills in IT and computer knowledge
      Thanks

2. chilimili

Kindly give the details of this job ? what are the duties of female in this department? almost all candidates are getting confused

3. Ghazala

Kindly give the details of this job ? what are the duties of female in this department?plz send me sample paper and salybus for this post

4. Tayyaba

Mr.Arsal Awan would u like to give suggestion?what should we do to enhance our computer skills,m a regular student and can work on word, excel, powerpoint and spss is it enough?one more question written test will be same for both girls and boys????

1. Faran Malik

i think its enough, because hm ny force join karni hy koi IT department ni jo itni sada computer skill required hon gi
      or written test same he ho ga far boys and girls

1. Faran Malik

first of all running then measurement and then push up chin up and sit up or then eye side test and body fitness test ,,,,,, if u win in all test then u can proceed for written test

5. Honey

physical and written test will be held on same date ? or jux Physical test will be given on mention dates ? please guide me i ll be very thankful to you ..

6. sahra

plz tell me about the scedual o f anti terrorism post and also tell me that physical test main dhoor lagvai jaye gi ya test k bad ho gi plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zror btaye ga i am waiting

1. komal

roll num slip pe to likha ha pehly fitness & medical test ho ga jo us me pas ho jae ga us ko running k liye bheja jae ga written tst ka kch mention nae ha

7. M.Akhtar.Bhutta

Dear,
    A.O.A ! I request to all friends.
    Plz guide me.
    1 – written test kab hai?
    Plz guide me through sms on
    My Cell# 0300-7801364

8. Mehjabeen Yousaf

physical test ka result NTS py ay ga??? and jin ko roll number slips wapis mil gye han from physical test center, wo pas han physical test??

9. imran

plzzzz koi btaye ga k writen test mai kia kia aye ga……current affair , general knowledge k ilawa………..?????????/

10. Muhammad Abubakar

Any one plz tell me k jis ka nts clear ho gya intrview kb tk ho ga nd us ki b koi tyari wgera krni ho gi nd kitnay ko logon ka clear hua

11. haleema

Hey … I just checked my result … but i dont know i am eligible for the interview or not?
    Kindly tell me what is the merit?