NTS Educators Test Problem, Roll NO Slip Problem, Center Problem, Contact Details For Solving NTS Educators Test Problem

NTS Call Center
It is for your information that NTS Call Center is now globally activated. You can contact at the number given below for all your queries and concerns. This number is operational. You can now contact us through this number and all other numbers for info/query are inactivated with immediate effect all over the Pakistan.+92-51-844-444-1

Timings: 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM (Monday to Saturday)
Lunch Break: 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM

You can also send your queries to any ONE of the following email addresses OR fax number:
ops@nts.org.pk
OR
coord@nts.org.pk
OR
Fax : +92-51-8444900
NTS Offices Addresses:
For test and test center inquiries and queries related to score reporting, and for other purposes like putting complaints or providing feedback, you may get in touch with NTS™ on the following contacts:

Headquarter: (Islamabad Office)96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad Lahore Office:Central Commercial Area (CCA) Plaza # 201, Block (FF), Phase IV, D.H.A Lahore.
Karachi Office:C – 32 / 11 / 1, KDA Scheme No. 01, Karsaz Road, Karachi Peshawar Office:B-2, Rahat Abad Colony, Near Pakistan Forest Institute, Peshawar
Quetta Office:House No. 53/7 Opposite Engineering’s Building, Zarghoon Road, Quetta Abbottabad Office:University Road, Abbottabad

For any query, please send your e-mails to only ONE of the following addresses:
ops@nts.org.pk
OR
coord@nts.org.pk

28 thoughts on “NTS Educators Test Problem, Roll NO slip Problem, Center Problem, Contact Details For Solving NTS Educators Test Problem

1. fatima aslam

aoa, my specialization is in BBA and u mentioned that bba holders are not eligible. instead of this you send me roll number slip.should i attempt this test or not now?

2. Shehnaz Bano

a.a plz tell me how i get my slip for test. m ny apply kea ha tracking no. b ha pr print k sy lu q l aptop sy slip save nai hoti

3. Haideraliwazir

My name is Asia Nazif.i have applied for PST Posts in kpk and my roll number is1264893.in my application form at serial no 1 i have written school code number 122090 but according to your data it is 122040 which is wrong and is subject to correction.

4. younus khan

Send me kaniza council merit list plz and school code is292103 in kaniza council kpk.plz sir enform me

5. shaista afzal

my nts test result send me arts candidate. but i m appear as a science candidate. plzzzz solve my problem. guide me wt i do???

6. tooba rehman

aoa. sir i have submitted all the required documents along with 700 rupees (bank draft) to nts for the test of recruitment of teachers divisional model college . all this received by junaid at nts centre. test hold on 6 april 2014but i have not recieved my roll no.slip. my name is not in selected and rejected slip. kindly give me reason for what i was ignored

7. BILAL AKRAM

sir mainy 6th june 2014 9:40 pe NTS (NAT-6) ka form TCS kia tha lekin me preshan ho k me test k liye select hua ho k ni plz sir mujhy mail kar de k main select ho gya ho k nu plzzzzzzz!!!!

8. naureen

sir,
    plz inform me about nts test which hold 18 may 2014 at NED university for IT support
    plz tell me when will come merit list