Federal Public Service Commission FPSC Syllabus for Lecturer History Jobs Advertised No.1/2014
No. of Paper: 1 Marks : 100 Time Allowed: 100 Minutes
Objective Type Test (MCQ)
English =20 marks
Subject Test = 50 marks
Professional Test=30 marks
Vocabulary, Grammar usage, Sentence Structuring.
Part-II (Masters Level)
Islamic History (The Prophet, Khulafa-i-Rashidin &
the Ummayyads) Islamic Culture, Civilization and Institutions
History of Indo-Pak Sub-continent
Muslim Freedom Movement in India (1857-1947)
Emergence of Pakistan and Afterwards
Important Personalities regarding Pakistan
Research Methodology & Philosophy of History
Part-II (30 Marks)
Teaching Techniques and Methodology,
Classroom Management and Discipline,
Testing and Evaluation,
Development of Education in Pakistan.
POSTS RELATED TO YOUR SEARCH
- FPSC Syllabus for Written Examination (Descriptive) for all posts in BS-18 &19 advertisement No.1 / 2015
- FPSC Syllabus Advertisement No. 01/2015 i.Headmistress (BS-18), F.G. Urdu Medium Female Schools, ii. Principal (BS-18), F.G. English Medium (Public Schools), Directorate of Federal Government Educational Institutions (Cantts/ Garrisons), Ministry of Defence.
- FPSC Syllabus for the post of Inspector Inland Revenue.
- FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (Curriculum & Research Wing) Scheme and Syllabi for Screening/ Professional Tests Relating to Posts Advertised Vide Consolidated Advertisement No. 11/2014
- Federal Public Service Commission FPSC Detail Syllabus of All Posts of Consolidated Advertisement No.10/2014
- FPSC Complete Syllabus for All Posts of Consolidated Advertisement No.09/2014
- FPSC, PATROL OFFICER BS 14, NATIONAL HIGHWAYS, MOTORWAYS POLICE JOBS, COMPLETE SYLLABUS, REQUIREMENTS, TEST TYPE, MARK DETAILS, SYLLABUS TOPICS PART 1 PART 2, 2014
- FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, FPSC COMPLETE SYLLABUS FOR THE POST OF, Director (Statistics) (BS-19), Security Officer (BS-17), Bullion Superintendent (BS-17), Data Processing Assistant (BS-16), Admn Officer (BS-17), Sports Officer (BS-16), General Knowledge Instructor (BS-17), Charge/Staff Nurse (Female) (Civilian)(BS-16), Assistant Director (BS-17), Deputy Assistant Director (BS-16), Trained Graduate Teacher (English Literature ) (Male) (BS-16), Education Officer (Physics) (BS-17), Nautical Instructor (BS-17), Vice Principal/ Headmistress (Female) (BS-18), Director (BS-19), Patrol Officer (BS-14), Patrol Officer (BS-14) (For departmental employees of NH & MP), COMPLETE SYLLABUS AND MARKS DISTRIBUTION, FPSC WRITTEN TEST AD NO 07-2014 COMPLETE SYLLABUS, HELPING BOOKS, DESCRIPTIVE TEST PATTERN, COMPLETE DETAILS AND SAMPLES, OCTOBER 2014
- FPSC For CE 2015 Annex “A” “B” , C, and D, E
- FPSC GUIDELINES OF THE SYLLABUS