NTS Result Announced Directorate Of Elementary & Secondary Education Government Of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (Screening Test For The Appointments Of Secondary School Teachers (SST))

Directorate of Elementary & Secondary Education
Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
(Screening Test for the Appointments of Secondary School Teachers (SST))
Result

Test Date: Saturday, 1st February 2014 & Sunday, 2nd February 2014

34 thoughts on “NTS Result Announced Directorate of Elementary & Secondary Education Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (Screening Test for the Appointments of Secondary School Teachers (SST))

1. LIAQAT ALI KHAN

NTS Test is not for appointment of employee. because most of candidates which have through out A one career but not qualify the test… even he was got Med.B.ed and additional and semiprofessional Qualification but not qualify the NTS Test.Why your Role in this case….I suggest you NTS is not proper way of selection.that is totly wrong method for selection….some candidates which have back career of education is not satisfied throught out 2nd division but qualified the test. are he appointed even he got 50% mark…

2. saadia

I got 64 marks. Kindly inform me about my status as I have done Master in 1st Division as well as M.Ed and B.Ed in first divisions.

3. shams ur rehman

respected sir i have got 57 marks please let me know about status and interview.my district is Mansehra but my centre of TNS test was comsat abbottabad.

4. faheema

in chowki mumraiz nowshera there is no vacancy of bio chem sst female in advertisement. howevr merit list of safrishi low scoring candidates v been displayed now on nts in that school.
    same is the situation in other schools and districts…. tehrik insaf exposed.

5. maria

kai schoolo mn vacncy advertised nai hui, aur abi os mn merit list km score waly safrishio ki merit list lagi hai..
    dhanda hai sb dhanda hai

6. mina gul

nts is very good. I like it. But the thing is that the method should b clear enough. Like i got 63 marks without any preparation. I got so less marks y coz i didnt know the patern and that test will b from graduate level and course. So it realy made me sad and disheart. The test patern should b clear and the general knowledge should b clear like of our own country r world.

7. hania sarfaraz

Who will be called for interview when nd on what base plz reply? Fade up of the whole situation. No body having wny authentic information nd it has been 2 months nd still nothing decided

8. saima bibi

Hi
    Respected sir,
    I have passed nts test and my marks are 50.
    Roll no. 1140338
    My name and result appears on GGMS GALI MEERAN ABBOTABAD
    Category: GENERAL
    totel marks 101/200
    Plz tell me kindly,
    Does that mean I have been selected as a teacher or not?
    Waiting for the response
    Regards
    Where can I get the conformation?
    I applied for arabic teacher post.
    My cell no is
    03475662367

9. Abdur rasheed

Alaka di kho way 6 da SDC diploma na acept kawo mtlb khpl kasan pake danna kye. Kha kar d paisy mung warke ao kar b da bl kege