Civil Defence Complete Paper 2014
1. Agartala conspiracy case in: 1968,1969
2. When British India changed its Capital from Calcutta to Delhi: 1911,1932,1947
3. Prince Suleiman the Magnificent belonged to: Ottoman Empire
4. When Muslims invaded in Spain: 711,706,730
5. Who was first Caliph of Spain: Abdul Rehman addakhell
6. foundation of gaghdad laid by–haroon, mamoon, waleed
7. Teacher of Alexandra: Aristotle
8. Who lead PNA in 1977: Asghar khan, nawabzada nasrulla
9. Who lead Pakistani delegation in UN general assembly: Nawaz Shrief, sirtaj aziz
10. Saracens written by: Syed Ameer Ali
11. WTO most recent summit held in: London, geneva, paris
12. Sheikh Abdul Qadir wrote preface for which poem of Allama Iqbal: jabreel, armaghan hijaz, bange dara
13. uddas naslien kis ki tasneef hai—-abdullah hussain
14. alter ego means——-worst enemy, rlitive, close friend, distinctive characteristics of personality
15. Mukhtar Masood ke Tasneef:
16. Faraz ka kalam konsa tha:
17. Allama Iqbal ne kis country ke educational Policy bnaye: iran aghanistan, turkey
18. PPP founded in—1967
19. malik ghulam muhammad was previously—secretary, foreign minister
20. Pakistan’s latest census held in: 1998
21. Foreign minister of Pakistan in 1965: Z A Bhutto
22. Basic Democracy hierarchical concept of Ayub Khan was based on: 5- Tier
23. maximum acreage limit in 1972 land reforms were: 150, 250, 500
24. Who presided over the Allah-bad address 1930? Allama Iqbal
25. Least populous country in world: vatican
26. “Dastak na do” kis ke tasneef ha:
27. Nearest to Earth planet: Venus
28. Stanley Wolport wrote a book on Zulfiqar Bhutto: Zulfi Bhutto of Pakistan
29. Chief Architect of 1956 Constitution: Ch Muhammad Ali
30. Who became the president on 20th Dec 1971: ZA Bhutto
31. Regions is divided into how many parts of Brain: 3
32. John F Kennedy (35th President) 50th anniversary celebrated on: 22th Nov 2013
33. Common Wealth latest Summit held in: Colombo, Dhaka, delhi,thailand
34. When Prophet PBUH started Tabligh Publically: 613
35. Proletarian means: labour Class
36. When Makkah conquered: 630
37. yadoon ki baraat kis ne likhy: josh malih abadi
38. Zoroaster was a —-founder of religion
39. Distance between makka an madina ……100, 200 ,300 miles
40. Conquest of Makkah in ………630.
41. Abbasid foundation after Damascus made capital to……..Bhaghdad.
42. who came in sub continent in 712…..Arabs.
43. Hazrat umer belongs to……. Banu Addi.
44. 2nd ummaya caliph was…………Yazid I ibn Muawiyah.
45. Iran was Conquered by…..saad bin abi waqqas.
46. 2nd battle between Quaresh and Muslim….Badr , Uhd.
47. The rising Abbasid Caliphate decisively defeated the rival Umayyad Caliphate, at the Battle of the Zab, in 751.
48. Obstacles in life come to be …..Jumping over, surmounted, tackled
49. He took much time for reading…..Carefully, hurridly, superficially
50. Revenue system in Ummya reign….Khiraj.
51. al-Khwarizmi’s contributions to ——mathematics.
52. Renowned non Muslim biography on Muhammad the prophet–
53. Formally breakdown of mughalls…..1707. 1757, 1857
54. Urdu-Hindi Controversy …..1867.
55. most significant event in 1963. Pak-china bordr agreement
56. Sir Syed founded, in 1886….the Muhammadan Educational Conference.
57. 1905 viceroy…..Lord Curzon.
58. Before Mountbatten viceroy….Wawell.
59. The Montagu–Chelmsford Reforms…..1919.
60. Cripps mission was in…..1942.
62. 1956 constitution chief architect…..bogra, ch muhd ali
63. The Prince” is a 16th-century political treatise by the Italian diplomat—- Niccolò Machiavelli.
64. Anemia is due to lake of….Iron.65. Ampere is unit of …….current
66. Smallest population….Vitican city.
67. European to open a sea-based trade route to India…. Vasco da Gama.
68. International court of justice based in….Hague.
69. who wrote Songs of blood and sword: a daughter’s memoir—-fatima bhtto
69. Michael Saul Dell is associated with….Computer Industry.
70. name of Vitamin C.— citric acid, ascorbic acid
71. Bones in human…..206.
72. Ogra related to….Oil and Gas.
73. Prices of patrol decreasing due to….iran us deal/rapprochement
74. Allam Iqbal ne kis mulk ki taleemi policy muratb ki….Afghanistan.
75. Nasir kazmi first book…..nasheeb, ,
76. ahmad fraz ki in main se kaun c book nahi hai…… Yafat
77. first Asian to win noble prize in literature——–tagore
78. Mukhtar masood ki kitab ka naan…..
79. chicken pox due to —Virus, bacteria, protozoa
80. Yuan is currency of…. China.
81. Leonardo de vinci painting….. mona lisa.
82. Siddhartha was the original name of—–Asoka, Confucius, Buddha
83. Malthusian theory related to …..Population
84. Gandhi emergence a prominent politician after….khilafat movement
85. 17th century Muslim sufi….Mujadid ali sani, shah wali ullah
86. Margaret Thatcher’s memoir —-Downing street years, years in service
87. pride and prejudice. wrote by jane austen
88. which novel not written by Shakespeare-mcbeth, Othello, native of—
89. Chile capital name….Santiago.
90. Penicillin’s inventor….Alexander Fleming.
91. Who invented cholera vaccine–enders, jenner
92. Cuba is in—- South America, asia, Europe. Central america,
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Lahore PMS English Subjective Paper 2014
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Lahore PMS Islamic Studies Paper 2014